Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, April 7, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released one of her amazing kits, this one is called Cursed which is a celebration of all that is dark, and all of her secrets that chooses to reveal.  Let your dark side come alive in this fantastic scrapkit that she has made available again.


You can purchase this stunner exclusively at CDO here.

.................CT Creations.................

Timeline set by Tonya



Tutorial by BKC Designs here


Animated tag by Sarah

Tags by Sonja


PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me